Friday, July 19, 2013

YANKEE CANDLE HOLDER SLEEVE - HANDMADE AND AWESOME!

I'm at the SU! CONVENTION and I'm swapping.  That means that I make some projects and I bring them to Convention to swap for other projects.  For this particular swap, I designed a handcrafted paper sleeve for a Yankee Candle.  I think this would be perfect for a gift for any occasion.  I used the SWALLOWTAIL stamp by SU! and the EPIC DAY designer paper from the THIS 'N THAT collection, as well as making some paper clay buttons and a great topper using SU! framelits.  This is really a neat project.  I added other embellishments like linen thread and SU! satin ribbon that I dyed to match the paper as well as vintage buttons and more.

Here's another view of the project.

In this last photo you can see the candle holder sleeve a little more close up (or click on the photo for an even closer view) and you can see that this can slide on and off your candle, so that when one candle is done burning, you can slide this onto another candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment